Q2 2022 - 2023
Welcome to Mrs Clarke's class!
Meet the Team
Class Roles and Responsibilities
Homework will be given out on Fridays with an English or maths activity and needs to be returned each Monday.
Children will also receive spelling/phonics homework depending on which group they are in.
We really appreciate your help with homework, as this is a way to become actively involved in your child’s learning and help your child meet the high standards expected.
Please encourage your child to take pride in their homework, writing in pencil and trying their best.
- Each child will be given 2 books to be read throughout the week on a Friday.
- Books will be changed weekly.
- Book bags will need to be brought into school everyday.
- Your child will be read with as much as possible by a member of staff in school.
- Daily reading at home, 10-15 minutes
Reading Plus - ReadingPlus Student Login
Times Tables Rockstars - Times Tables Rock Stars: Play (ttrockstars.com)
Nessy - Log in to play and learn (nessy.com)
Numbots - Numbots Game
Phonics Play - PhonicsPlay
Our class value is Trust.
"When I am afraid, I put my trust in you."
Files to Download
Q2: Blog items
There are no blog items to display